Wheelboy in new colors

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Pawel
c

Wheelboy in new colors

Post by Pawel »

Hi everybody!

Wheelboy is now available in new colors: yellow (a bit more yellow than it used to be), orange (very orange, indeed), green (darker than lime green; grass green I'd call it) and blue.

Also kids boat named Junior is available in new colors and designs

Contact our representative Bill Reap (bill@liquidmojo.biz) for details!

Pawel Szydlowski, Drakkar Kayaks
David Good
Pain Boater

Fatboy?

Post by David Good »

Ok... I'm not going to buy anoher WB for a while.

What about the status of the Fatboy?

Take It Easy,

David
Pawel
c

Post by Pawel »

Please, be patient! We ARE working on it as we speak, but as you undoubtedly imagine it is a hobby rather than making money. And, alas, money makes the world go round so we must first earn it, only to be able to devolop Fatboy later. But again, IT IS BEING DEVELOPED AS YOU READ IT!

BTW: Did I mention that new WB is a SHE and the old one was a HE. Sure you don't need a girlfriend for your lonely (?!) boat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Pawel
Pawel Szydlowski-Drakkar Kayaks
mshelton
CBoats Addict

Post by mshelton »

So what's the Bigboy?

A eunuch?
David Good
Pain Boater

Fatboy...

Post by David Good »

Sorry, I didn't intent to come across the way I did. I was just looking for an update, information from Drakkar is a little hard to come by, and allot of us are really wanting to try one out. (In honesty, for me it is good that it's taking a while, I really shouldn't send the money right now.)

Are the newer WB's a bit lighter? Mine seems to weigh a ton. (Carrying it down to the confluence put in on the Big South Fork is quite a task, glad I haven't had to carry it out of anywhere yet...)

Thanks,

David
Pawel
c

Post by Pawel »

Eunuch? Oh no, BigBoy's just a big boy. It so happens sometimes that not-so-big parents have quite-a-big children. Ah, and one more thing: you'll have to give BigBoy a nice spray skirt as a gift before paddling ine or it, sorry: HE, might get a bit... wicked :D :D :D

You're right David, we've had a bit of havoc here. Luckily for us, we've left our problems behind and are back on track, ready to fight and surprise :lol:

I promise we will not let down all of you waiting for OpenBoy and FatBoy. We'd love to have them ready now, but have to face the hardship of life and make $$$ to finish the projects. I am ready to deliver newspapers or even help in a hairdressing salon if need be! (sweeping floors I guess; perms are not my strong point YET)

New WB is a bit lighter thanks to new plastic used. And while old WB was bulletproff, the new one is nuke-proof.

Keep your fingers crossed!
Pawel Szydlowski-Drakkar Kayaks
MotorCityOC-1
C Guru

Fatboy

Post by MotorCityOC-1 »

I just wanted to sound off that there's A LOT of interest in the Fatboy. Especially from me.

Not so interested in a glass creeker though :-(
Col
Pain Boater

Post by Col »

Never mind the Bigboy, Fat boy, Large boy or whatever what i want is a go in an Open boy. Any news Pawel..?

OC1 rules
C - UNIT..!