Multiple C1's, OC1's, and OC2's for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

speda
c

Multiple C1's, OC1's, and OC2's for sale

Post by speda »

I am trying to move some instructional boats. I really need to move some boats, so I'll consider any reasonable offers (especially on the C1's and Intrepids. I am still pretty partial towards the Viper and Probe, so you may have to offer a little higher on those :-) ).

C1's
Shock Team Issue - noticeably lighter weight
Necky Bliss
Pyranha Inazone 232 (Almost perfect condition-Only lake paddled)
Pyranha Micro 230 and 240
Perception 3D

OC2's
Mad River Synergy
Mohawk Intrepid 16

OC1's
Mohawk Viper 11
Mad River Guide
Mohawk Probe 12

I would consider trading for an Esquif Spark, Nitro, or Vertige X.
Please contact me at dsperry@montreat.edu.
All boats are located 15 miles East of Asheville, NC. I can ship C1's - others are pickup only.
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

What are you askin' for the Synergy?

KNeal
greybear
C Guru

Post by greybear »

How much are you asking for the Viper11 or Probe 12?
speda
c

Viper, Probe, Synergy

Post by speda »

All of the boats listed are being used in a school instructional fleet. I try to sell boats fairly regularly to keep the fleet in good condition and up to date.

The Probe and the Viper are in very good shape and still work great as instructional boats, so I don't need to move them as quickly and therefore am hoping to get more for them. I'd really like to get $850. This price includes full factory outfitting.

The Synergy, although older, is harder to replace since tandem open boats are harder to come by inexpensively. Again, I would like to get $850.

I can be much more aggressive on the C1's ($200-$300)
xmas0c1c1k1
CBoats Addict

Post by xmas0c1c1k1 »

how are the c1's outfitted?
speda
c

C1 Outfitting

Post by speda »

There are different systems in each. The Shock is the factory C-plate outfitting, but I added a hip hugger system. The Inazone is outfitted with hip pads and an adjustable saddle that would allow you to trim the boat fore and aft. The others are various homemade systems that were done by a professional outfitter. I would be happy to send you pictures if there is a particular boat you are interested in.
ezwater
C Maven

"c-1s"

Post by ezwater »

Do any of your instructees ever get to paddle a REAL c-1, a boat designed from the keel up as a c-1?
speda
c

Post by speda »

I have had Gyromax's and Atoms in the fleet. I wish there was a more "current" specific C1 available these days. Trying to get back to pure open boating.
TNpaddler30

what boats are still for sale?

Post by TNpaddler30 »

I am intrested in the c-1's.....what are the prices? how much for the Pyranha Inazone 232

do you have any OC2 left and how much?

whit

615-483-0280
Whit G
kanur
C Guru

Post by kanur »

Mrs. Kanur would be interested in the Shock. Can you send pictures to drwassell@charter.net
Thanks
Dennis

"Just Cause I Don't Run My Mouth Don't Mean I Got Nothing To Say" Mike Cooley DBT