Critical Mass conversion photos

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

ScottBarnes
C Boater

Critical Mass conversion photos

Post by ScottBarnes »

or as he called it........ the "X MASS"

http://totalwhitewaterfun.blogspot.com/ ... rsion.html
hammerhead
C Guru

DRAGO ROSSI XMASS CONVERSION

Post by hammerhead »

GUYS/GALS

SINCE THE CRITICAL MASS IS SLOWLY(due to lack of time on the h20)BECOMING MY FAVORITE BOAT, I'D THOUGHT I WOULD POST SOME OF MY RESULTS/THOUGHTS/CHANGES. I HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK W/ THE CONVERSION BECAUSE THE BOAT FITS A BIG PADDLER(200+), IS IMPOSSIBLY EASY TO PADDLE & HAS ROOM NEEDED TO MAKE "THE CHANGE".I HAVE ADDED A BENCH/COUCH/HIP PADS WHICH HAS ADDED TO THE RESPONSIVENESS & OVERALL FIT. WHILE I AM HAPPY THE WAY THE BOAT IS FOR NOW, I MAY CONTINUE TO TWEAK & MAY ADD LAPBELT OR WIDER THIGH STRAPS TO HELP W/ A LITTLE PLAY IN THAT AREA. I THOUGHT THIS MAY HELP SOMEONE CONSIDERING A CONVERSION &/OR THIS BOAT.

WHITE/WHET DREAMS...HH

PS. I don't suffer from mental illness, i ENJOY every minute of it! :wink:
adamin
CBoats.net Staff

Post by adamin »

If you have images, or just want to share your thoughts on the boat, please also consider adding it to the 'conversion' section under "search boats" above. The more converted boats folks input information on, the more valuable it becomes!
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Re: DRAGO ROSSI XMASS CONVERSION

Post by Mike W. »

hammerhead wrote:WHILE I AM HAPPY THE WAY THE BOAT IS FOR NOW, I MAY CONTINUE TO TWEAK & MAY ADD LAPBELT OR WIDER THIGH STRAPS TO HELP W/ A LITTLE PLAY IN THAT AREA.
Nice looking conversion. GREAT looking paddle.

Don't know if you've played with it yet, but when I paddled a Dagger boat, I found the rear set of bolt holes for the thigh-straps held me in the boat better.
CosmikDebris
CBoats Addict

Post by CosmikDebris »

Will the real X-mass please stand up!