WTB:larger paddler looking for a ww solo boat

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Bill M
C Guru

Grillmastertoo

Post by Bill M »

I tried to reply to your email but it kept coming back as undeliverable. My friend with the Outrage X can be reached at paddlinbob@hotmail.com . The boat is in good shape and I think is partially outfitted, no bags.
Bill
Grillmastertoo
C Boater

Post by Grillmastertoo »

Joe--
How the Outrage X? give me the good news that it paddles liek a dream...im stilll looking....we are starting to get good rain here in AL and the weather is warming up too....Im itching to go...
Thanks
jroneil
C Guru

Post by jroneil »

Still waiting was supose to come in yesterday going to call later today If it came it I will let you know I am going to try and outfit it this weekend
Now question on outfitting to anyone what is best way to secure pedestal today I bought the Mohawk with double thy retainer?

Joe
jroneil
C Guru

Post by jroneil »

didn't come in still waiting
MikeOC1
C Guru

Post by MikeOC1 »

jroneil wrote:question on outfitting to anyone what is best way to secure pedestal today I bought the Mohawk with double thy retainer?

Joe
Ive put pedestals in both my boats over the last year. (outrage,impulse) I used voyaguer mondo bond and have had no troubles.
Bill M
C Guru

Outrage X in Tn SOLD

Post by Bill M »

This is the one paddlinbob had for sale.
Bill
Grillmastertoo
C Boater

Post by Grillmastertoo »

Thanks to Bill W....it is the one i soon hope to have on the water!!
Thanks Bill!!!!
Grillmastertoo
C Boater

Post by Grillmastertoo »

Should have thanked Bill M not W....And also a big thanks Bob for the great deal and help in getting the baot loaded and tied down...
Hope to see yall on the water real soon!!!!!