If it don't rain

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Louie

Post by Louie »

for 15 years Andrew has been comin down and we always find something to paddle, it may not be hair and it may be scrappy, it has been cold and it has been hot, we've been a trip of two and a trip of 48, but no matter what we have always had a good time.
Well that one time on the green when Andrew went in the cave between chief and Gorrila I don't know if he was havin a good time , but when he lead me in to Phills hole on the Ottwah I think he feels we are even. I will have to admit that the last 3 or 4 years have been particulary great there ain't nuthin like have 48 open boat gettin ready to put on and watchin butt boater wide eyed drivein by bad scared to stop. Thanks to all who have or will come it is really great to with our own kind in numbers. Remember down south we are really laided back and not really into plannin at all, we just use good comen sense, no whistles, and for the last 54 years everything has worked out great, more or less, there was that one pregnecy but no need to talki about ancient history. Please come south with no exspectation, ready to change direction, money and clothes in a heart beat and you will fit right in.
Cumnock
Proprietor - Walden's Ridge Whitewater

Post by Cumnock »

Sorry about the delay today Cumnock - I can't access this site from my day job (this site doesn't pay for itself, let alone the bills!),
oh...I get it and then some...yeah I'm making a killin on the Waldens Ridge site...hahahaha ...

but they are a labor of love so to speak

btw...this is a nice site!...I see all of your hard work!
craig
CBoats Addict

Post by craig »

Colin, Last year they shut the water off before we got there. If it's runnin (within reason,of course) its on my list. Some of those Waldens Ridge rivers look ok too. I like that Waldens Ridge site! Nice work Cumnock !!![/quote]
cmnypny
CBoats Addict

Post by cmnypny »

craig wrote:Colin, Last year they shut the water off before we got there. If it's runnin (within reason,of course) its on my list. Some of those Waldens Ridge rivers look ok too. I like that Waldens Ridge site! Nice work Cumnock !!!
[/quote]

hmmmm .... well then .... hmmmm ..... maybe I will follow you as long as it is runnable within the skills of my battleship
Blog: http://cmnypny.blogspot.com/
Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmnypny/sets/
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)
dan.
Pain Boater

Post by dan. »

It was ALOT of fun with no water in it.

Sorry I won't make it this year.

Colin, I have a feeling that if you run the Cheoa your battleship is about to become an aircraft carrier.

I want pics.