Shoot out at ALF? (PART 2)

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Longboatin
CBoats Addict

Post by Longboatin »

Ah - well shows how much youse "oldtimers" know, that boat flies around the water, turns an all. Gits me outta the way of anything I need ta.
Jesh, no wonder the sport ain't attractin new recruits, I'm "new school" after 25 yrs on ww? So nobody's able to reach somthin akin to expert status til theyve attained corpse status?
yarnellboat
C Maven

Post by yarnellboat »

For the mano-a-mano, money-where-your-mouth is "races", I like the follow the leader style!

The "race" is about navigating features of a river in different boats (pros & cons to both), not about getting downstream fast.

Assuming there's no takers to fly me there and shove me off a little waterfall, take lots of video!

Pat.
Louie

Post by Louie »

Well Dick has 27 years and he is still just a Sr. Jr. member. Wate a minute I ain't doin no death race. If we are doin sumthin hard last place is fine as long as I finish, and if draggin my boat around some rapid I don't want to run put me there, that ok too. I came to have fun on my term of what I want to do not what somebody wanted me to do.
Longboatin
CBoats Addict

Jezuz

Post by Longboatin »

What, u aint prepared to reenact some choice battles from the ole blue and gray?
Anyway, I was referin to Phil callin me new school, pushin 40, har har. And whats it take to attain expert status amongst yins, bein old as a corpse
Not death run.
Dont unnerstan much do yins? naw wunner ya lost it to the blue.
Louie

Post by Louie »

We didn't lose we just quit fightin, we was think you was after our women when we found out all you wanted was the slaves, we just quit.
Longboatin
CBoats Addict

Post by Longboatin »

Ya may have been an error on Lincies part, goin 4 the dark meat instead of the peaches
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

I know how to settle this... North vs. South Shredder races!!! :lol:
Esquif Canoes Paddler-Designer-Shape Shifter
Louie

Post by Louie »

I'll do it
2opnboat1
Mohawk Canoes

Post by 2opnboat1 »

So I am a little behind here, Louie is taken on long boat folks, and me and Craig, is going to do this boat swap race the tellico thing what else have i missed
Richard Guin
Lazy good for nothing slacker
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

Well, long story short (pun intended) they are still trying to figure out whose is bigger and how to measure that. :roll:
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

2opnboat1 wrote:So I am a little behind here, Louie is taken on long boat folks, and me and Craig, is going to do this boat swap race the tellico thing what else have i missed
Shhhhhhhhh... let's let Louie and Longboatin' figger this all out. :lol:
Esquif Canoes Paddler-Designer-Shape Shifter
Longboatin
CBoats Addict

Post by Longboatin »

Puhlease, blue/gray shredder races? I don't really wanna start no additional argument here, but ya'll better stay home 4 that race.
Those boats r frum right up here on the Yough, and we close personal friends of inventor an builder, so we'd be comin down w' the trickest set-up
Sorry rebs...north'll kick yer raggy butts agin.
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

Craig, please don't call that yellow thing in the picture a shredder. Knowone is calling your boat a mad river.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

This is a shredder....

Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Lengthy
C Guru

Post by Lengthy »

That's what I'm talkin bout PAC.