Esquif Blast Tandem-Factory Outfitted SOLD

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

WaveRhydr
C Boater

Esquif Blast Tandem-Factory Outfitted SOLD

Post by WaveRhydr »

I have a fully factory outfitted esquif blast for sale. $1,250.00. Location: Middle TN. Its two saddle, tandem. When I bought it I thought I could paddle it solo as well. Its simply not set up for solo, and I dont want others to make that mistake so if you want a great tandem ww tandem, this is it, but I would advise against solo use.

Fully outfitted, great condition but one flaw thats easily fixed. There are two long scratches on the bottom that penetrate the gelcoat. The royalex is fine. It just needs some red gel coat. One could use paint to cover it, but gel coat would be better. Its cheap and easy to do. I have not done it as I wanted others to see the real situation themselves and not wonder what is under the repair. Its been stored inside, had 303 applied, etc.

Please see pics below:
http://picasaweb.google.com/11680261391 ... 8414324786

http://picasaweb.google.com/11680261391 ... 9568606994

http://picasaweb.google.com/11680261391 ... 7351996690

http://picasaweb.google.com/11680261391 ... 4162805970

http://picasaweb.google.com/11680261391 ... 6933658578
Last edited by WaveRhydr on Sat May 08, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kanur
C Guru

Post by kanur »

I sent you a PM on the Blast.
Dennis

"Just Cause I Don't Run My Mouth Don't Mean I Got Nothing To Say" Mike Cooley DBT
WaveRhydr
C Boater

Post by WaveRhydr »

Sent you a reply w/contact number. Give me a call if you like.

Mike
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

dam, WaveRhydr. . .

Wish you lived in the Pacific NorthWest. . .
C'est l'aviron. . . !
WaveRhydr
C Boater

I hear ya brother

Post by WaveRhydr »

Heck, Pierre I wish that guy in S.C. with the outrage for sale lived in TN, lol. I hear yah brother 8)
ncdavid
CBoats Addict

Post by ncdavid »

You want that Outrage? Buy it. Lots of folks from Greenville paddle the Ocoee, Tellico, Pigeon, etc.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Hey again, WaveRhydr. . .

Truly, it's a big continent. . .

I figger South Dakota's about half way 'tween us. Why don't we meet there, swap boats, and go for a paddle?

(They got any rivers in South Dakota?)
C'est l'aviron. . . !
WaveRhydr
C Boater

ROFL

Post by WaveRhydr »

Pierre ,

I went to school in Nebraska. Went pheasant hunting in S.D. during fall break. Dude, you dont wanna know what they call "Rivers" up there, lol.

As God is my witness, we crossed some pis* poor dribble of water, not even a good creek by TN standards, and my friend talks about crossing the river. I thought he was kidding. NOPE. That "river" was more like a drainage ditch, lol.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Aw-w-w, WaveRhydr -- you've confirmed my worst fears about South Dakota.

(Actually, having been born in Saskabush, I'm not surprised.)

I guess I'm just gonna have to motor alla way down to TN and get you to show me some real rivers in the land of Davy Crockett.

Long as you promise to come back with me and sample the rivers up here in God's country. (Don't forget yer drysuit!) The Crown Royal's on me!
C'est l'aviron. . . !
WaveRhydr
C Boater

Come one down. We can paddle the Interstates

Post by WaveRhydr »

Pierre,

The water in my land is so fine that folks were paddling on Interstate hiways yesterday. Folks were calling me asking about borrowing a canoe.

You prolly saw on the news footage of flooding in TN. Where I live (the town), we got the worst of that rain yesterday.

But assuming that you would rather paddle rivers than roads, come on down. I will stand you to Dickel (TN sippin' whiskey).
kanur
C Guru

Post by kanur »

Thanks for the boat WaveRhydr, It was nice to meet you and your family.

BTW - Basil Hayden is some fine sippin whiskey.
Dennis

"Just Cause I Don't Run My Mouth Don't Mean I Got Nothing To Say" Mike Cooley DBT
WaveRhydr
C Boater

Hope you enjoy your boat

Post by WaveRhydr »

Hey Dennis,

It was great meeting you and your wife as well. I really hope you enjoy the boat. I will have to check out that Yankee whiskey you mentioned :wink: