Esprit + Lost Tribe + Cboats = Ocoee this Saturday

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

esprit
C Guru

Nice to meet "y'all"

Post by esprit »

Hey LT and GDI,

It was nice meeting and paddling with everyone on Saturday. Hopefully we will catch up again soon in Mexico or Canada... regardless we will be through the Ocoee same time next year.... so go ahead and mark it on you calendars!

We are on our way south!

jim
SkeeterGuy86
Select Paddles Sponsored Paddler

Post by SkeeterGuy86 »

thanks all who paddled with the Lost Tribe on Saturday

the ultimate thanks has to go to Jim Coffey and Esprit .... they were nice enough to let us demo their boats and feed us at the end of the day .... i personally thank everyone for paddling and having a good day on the water ... no serious injuries ... great self rescues ... some Epic swims at Double Suck and other rapids ...

thanks all

see you on the water next time

Matt
Lost Tribe
SG86

here in the south east god paddles on the left and that's how he made our rivers ~ oc1paddlr

http://select-kayaks.com/en/paddles/canoe-raft/c1/
1blade
c

Post by 1blade »

Had an awesome time with the Lost Tribe, W.I.L.D., Jim, Louie and GDI crew. A huge thank you to you all! Thanks for showing us the lines and for the good times.

A HUGE shout out to Ken. This guy has love for gradient, rocks and H2O! He really hung in there. He was out trying a new boat along with a new paddle. He has some gusto coupled with some air bracing at Table Saw! LOL! But yeah, great job man.

Once again THANK YOU! And I'll see you out on the water