Moving to NY from GA

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TonyB
CBoats Addict

Post by TonyB »

If ya really want good barBque, I know a guy who bounces at a local bar, landscapes in the summer, and will load his smoker in the back of his pickup and head your way, just dont expect him on time and have a bottle of sour mash on hand.

Not all northerners are Yankees
Proud Yankee
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

Karl M. Nelson wrote:You can't get good iced tea.
bring plenty of sugar - there is no sweet tea
    ^~^~^ different strokes ~ for different folks ^~^~^
    hankrankin
    C Guru

Post by hankrankin »

no sweet tea?! yall do realize it taste much better with sugar right? And im under the impression yall dont have Chik-fil-a. I'll make sure to bring yall some chicken biscuits, itll blow ur mind. What area is beaverfest i def wanna hit that up. and by the way, im working for the Genesee waterway center so yall can find me at the boat house during the day and Lock 32 in the evenings, and i recently fell in love with playboating so if someone would like to show me how to get past spins and loops i'd like some direction. Yall are awesome, yall are a lot nicer than i was raised to believe :lol: Cant wait to get on the water with everybody, oh and i gotta get on the Ottawa this summer so lets make that happen