Quake is SOLD.

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TNbound
CBoats Addict

Quake is SOLD.

Post by TNbound »

Trying to see if there is any interest in my Quake. I've mostly decided the boat is too slow/wet for my style of paddling.

It is in ok shape, one big gouge in the bottom that looks like a crack, but does not go through the hull. Bags don't come with it.

$300 sound ok?

Still trying to decide if I really want to get rid of it, but I should save for a new boat that I will paddle more!

Update: QUAKE IS SOLD.
Last edited by TNbound on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Anthony

"I'm gonna run this one river left I think.... So far river left, that I'm gonna be on the bank. With my boat on my shoulder."
ELGOTTO
C Guru

Post by ELGOTTO »

I would definitely be interested. I live in Georgia so I wonder if we could maybe get it ride down this way somehow. I will pm you.
abartleet
c

re quake

Post by abartleet »

pm sent.
I am in Western Maine.
Shep
CBoats Addict

Post by Shep »

Anthony, Sell it to abartleet! I picked up a Taureau for him at the nanty two years ago and then never gave it to him... /:) (I did give him his money though) Then he just missed an S'Fly a few weeks ago. He deserves a good short boat!

Shep
ELGOTTO
C Guru

Post by ELGOTTO »

Thanks a lot Shep.
Shep
CBoats Addict

Post by Shep »

Sorry ELGOTTO, blame it on my over-developed sense of guilt... I hope another quake pops up in your neck of the woods!

Shep
ELGOTTO
C Guru

Post by ELGOTTO »

Ha Ha. No really...thanks. you probably saved me $300 plus the cost of the bags. I need the money more than I need another boat but when it comes to good deals on whitewater boats we all know what usually wins out.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

never let good sense get in the way of another boat...
Splash Glass Kid
c

Post by Splash Glass Kid »

is it sold?
Got pictures?
Might be interested.

Thanks

SGK