b

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

KyleNicholson

b

Post by KyleNicholson »

na
Last edited by KyleNicholson on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
cheajack
CBoats Addict

Post by cheajack »

check your pm.
the Big O
Pain Boater

Post by the Big O »

Hey, I have a Dagger Phantom thats in great shape that I am wanting to trade. Let me know if you are interested. Had it at Louiefest last weekend. I have pics if you're interested. Ken
Have a great day, Ken
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

I'm interested, in PA. Willing to drive to PA border, OH if i have to. send me an email at Haggy187@gmail.com
jmcallis

I'll trade my Detonator

Post by jmcallis »

I have an Esquif Detonator, with Mickey Yee straps and set up for a bilge pump. My Prelude's hull cracked so I need another one. The Detonator is in solid shape, it has been paddled but has no damage. It does have about 10 different stickers on it from bumper stickers to American Whitewater stickers.

I can meet you in Columbus OH, for the swap.

My direct email is oc1jason@yahoo.com if you are interested then I can take a bunch of photos and we can talk.

Jason McAllister
Mulla434
c

Cracked Prelude

Post by Mulla434 »

You wouldn't be interested in unloading that cracked Prelude would you? If so, I'ld love to take it off your hands. (wiley.muller@gmail.com)
(864) 630-5501